To manually send highlights from Voicea to Salesforce, navigate to the relevant meeting and select the highlights you want to send. Click on the Salesforce icon. You can select one or more highlights to send.
Voicea will attempt to match the highlights to an Opportunity or Account within your Salesforce platform. Voicea does a lookup on the email addresses of your meeting attendees (outside of your domain) and then looks those email addresses up within your Salesforce platform.
- If Voicea can match the attendee email address to a Contact in Salesforce, and that Contact is associated with an Opportunity or Account, Voicea will give you the option to synchronize the Highlight with that Opportunity or Account.
- If Voicea can match the attendee email address to a Contact in Salesforce, but that Contact is not associated with an Opportunity or Account, Voicea will give you the option to create an Opportunity or Account and then will synchronize the Highlight with that newly created account. Please note that in this case, Voicea will recreate all the Contacts as well.
- If Voicea can match the attendee list to Contacts in Salesforce who are associated with multiple different Opportunities or Accounts, Voicea will give you the option to select which Opportunity or Account you want the Highlights associated with.
- If Voicea cannot match anyone from the attendee list to a Contact record within Salesforce, Voicea will give you the option to create an Opportunity or Account from scratch, will create Contacts for meeting attendees, and automatically associate them to the Opportunity or Account, as well as associating the Highlight.
If your Integration Settings are set to send Highlights as Notes and Meetings as Events, you will see 2 objects created in Salesforce:
- Notes in Salesforce: Notes include Meeting Name, Highlight Transcript, URL link back to the Voicea platform to listen to the audio, Date of the Meeting, and a link to the associated Opportunity or Account in Salesforce.
- Events in Salesforce: Events in Salesforce include the Meeting Date, Title, Time. This is useful if you want to log all your meetings in Salesforce.
If your Integration Settings are set to send Just Highlights as Salesforce Notes, you will see just the Notes in Salesforce.
If you have enabled Auto-Sync, Voicea will attempt to upload highlights and event records after every meeting (after all highlights and transcripts have been processed and are available within the Voicea platform)
- Highlights will be added as Notes, with all Highlights added as a single Note
- Highlights will be synced to the relevant Salesforce record, looking to match in the following order:
Note: The synchronization with Salesforce and Voicea is unidirectional - updates in Salesforce will not update highlights in the Voicea platform. Once a highlight is sent into Salesforce, any changes to that highlight inside of the Voicea platform will flow into Salesforce without requiring you to re-sync.