What Is This Feature?
Once you've connected your Voicea account to your work calendar, EVA will see meetings as they're added to your calendar and automatically dial in at the start of your meeting based on your auto-join preferences.
How To Use It:
Auto Join All Meetings you host: EVA will join all of the meetings on your calendar, based on the following criteria:
- The meeting must have at least 1 other participant
- The meeting must have a valid dial-in or conference link
- You must be the organizer of the meeting event.
- The meeting must be less than 6 hrs.
- The meeting must be confirmed, not "cancelled/deleted"
- The meeting must be marked as "Busy". If you mark a calendar event as tentative/free/transparent, EVA will ignore these.
- The meeting must not be Confidential/Private.
- The meeting must allow Guests/Attendees to see other Guests/Attendees (this is usually used as a proxy for a confidential meeting, and EVA respects your confidentiality).
Auto Join: Internal Meetings: EVA will join all of the meetings on your calendar based on the criteria above, but will only join if all the other participants on the calendar invitation are within the same email domain as yours.
Auto Join: External Meetings: EVA will join all of the meetings on your calendar based on the criteria above, but will only join if at least 1 other participant on the calendar invitation are from a different email domain than yours.
or you can choose to not have EVA auto-join your meetings.
How to Update Your Settings:
Update your auto-join settings at any time from your calendar integrations page:
Or from the Upcoming page under Auto-join Settings:
Define what meetings you want EVA to join, and EVA will see new meetings as they're added to your calendar and join based on your preferences, so you don't have to remember to add EVA to every meeting.