What Is This Feature?
Using voice commands, you can have EVA create tasks in Wrike to help you remember important items from your meeting that you can later prioritize as new features.
After your meeting, you can also select specific highlights to push to Wrike as tasks from the past meeting page in the Voicea platform.
Wrike is a Standard workflow integration, and is available to users on a Premium Trial, Premium, Pro, Standard or Teams plan.
This NEW voice command is currently in BETA, try it out and send us your feedback at [email protected]
How To Use It
Setting Up your Wrike Integration:
To setup your Wrike integration, you will need to add a secondary email in your Wrike account that is unique to the Voicea integration:
- Go to the Wrike Integrations page in the Voicea platform
- Copy the email address starting with eva.integration_wrike
- In Wrike, paste the email from step 2 above under Profile Settings > Sign-in & Security > Email Addresses > Add email address
- You'll receive an email verification from EVA, click on the link to verify your email
Find step-by-step instructions in the Wrike help center here.
Sending Notes to Wrike
- Once your integration has been setup, say "OK EVA, create a task" during your meeting and EVA will create a task in Wrike
- Following your meeting, you can select specific highlights you'd like to push to Wrike from the past meetings page.
- Enable auto-sync if you'd like all your meeting highlights to automatically sync to Wrike after every meeting
- Your highlights will appear as tasks under your project in Wrike
How To Leverage This Feature
When you receive product feedback on a customer call or team meeting, you can have EVA add task to a Wrike project, so you can quickly prioritize new tasks and assign them to members of your team.