What Is This Feature?
Using voice commands, you can have EVA create stories in Scrum Mate to help you remember important items from your meeting that you can later prioritize as new features.
After your meeting, you can also select specific highlights to push to Scrum Mate as stories from the past meeting page in the Voicea platform.
Scrum Mate is a Standard workflow integration, and is available to users on a Premium Trial, Premium, Pro, Standard or Teams plan.
This NEW voice command is currently in BETA, try it out and send us your feedback at [email protected]
How To Use It
Setting Up your Scrum Mate Integration:
To setup your Scrum Mate integration, you will first need to get a unique email address from Scrum Mate:
- Find your unique email address in Scrum Mate under Settings > Projects > Project email address
- Copy the email address you see under Project email address
- Paste your custom email under Email Address to Connect on the Scrum Mate Integration page in the Voicea platform.
Find step-by-step instructions in the Scrum Mate help center here.
Sending Notes to Scrum Mate
- Once your integration has been setup, say "OK EVA, create a task" during your meeting and EVA will create a story in Scrum Mate
- Following your meeting, you can select specific highlights you'd like to push to Scrum Mate from the past meetings page.
- Enable auto-sync if you'd like all your meeting highlights to automatically sync to Scrum Mate after every meeting
- Your highlights will appear as stories under your project in Scrum Mate
How To Leverage This Feature
When you receive product feedback on a customer call or team meeting, you can have EVA add backlog items to a Scrum Mate project, so you can quickly prioritize new stories and assign them to members of your team.