What Is This Feature?
Using voice commands, you can have EVA create tasks in Remember the Milk to help you remember important decisions and follow ups from your meeting.
After your meeting, you can also select specific highlights to push to Remember the Milk as tasks from the past meeting page in the Voicea platform.
Remember the Milk is a Standard workflow integration, and is available to users on a Premium Trial, Premium, Pro, Standard or Teams plan.
This NEW voice command is currently in BETA, try it out and send us your feedback at [email protected]
How To Use It
Setting Up your Remember the Milk Integration:
To setup your Remember the Milk integration, you will first need to get a unique email address from Remember the Milk:
- Find your unique email address in Remember the Milk under Settings > Account Settings > Email Tasks > Inbox Email
- Copy the email address you see under Inbox Email
- Paste your custom email under Email Address to Connect on the Remember the Milk Integration page in the Voicea platform.
Find step-by-step instructions in the Remember the Milk help center here.
Sending Notes to Remember the Milk
- Once your integration has been setup, say "OK EVA, create a task" during your meeting and EVA will create a task in Remember the Milk
- Following your meeting, you can select specific tasks you'd like to push to Remember the Milk from the past meetings page.
- Enable auto-sync if you'd like all your meeting highlights to automatically sync to Remember the Milk after every meeting
- Your highlights will appear as tasks in Remember the Milk
How To Leverage This Feature
When you receive product feedback on a customer call or team meeting, you can have EVA create a task in Product Board, so you can quickly prioritize new features and assign them to members of your team.