What Is This Feature?
Using voice commands, you can have EVA create a note in Mavenlink to help you remember important decisions and follow ups from your meeting.
After your meeting, you can also select specific highlights to push to Mavenlink as notes from the past meeting page in the Voicea platform.
Mavenlink is a Standard workflow integration, and is available to users on a Premium Trial, Premium, Pro, Standard or Teams plan.
This NEW voice command is currently in BETA, try it out and send us your feedback at [email protected]
How To Use It
Setting Up your Mavenlink Integration:
To setup your Mavenlink integration, you will first need to get a unique email address from Mavenlink
- Find your unique email address in Mavenlink on the bottom right of the project activity feed
- Copy the email address you see under Email
- Paste your custom email under Email Address to Connect on the Mavenlink Integration page in the Voicea platform.
Find step-by-step instructions in the Mavenlink help center here.
Sending Notes to Mavenlink
- Once your integration has been setup, say "OK EVA, create a note" during your meeting and EVA will create a note in Mavenlink
- Following your meeting, you can select specific highlights you'd like to push to Mavenlink from the past meetings page.
- Enable auto-sync if you'd like all your meeting highlights to automatically sync to Mavenlink after every meeting
- Your highlights will appear as messages in the Mavenlink inbox
How To Leverage This Feature
When you receive product feedback on a customer call or team meeting, you can have EVA create a note in Mavenlink, so you can quickly prioritize new features and assign them to members of your team.