What Is This Feature?
Using voice commands, you can have EVA create a note in Aha! to help you remember important decisions and follow ups from your meeting.
After your meeting, you can also select specific highlights to push to Aha! as notes from the past meeting page in the Voicea platform.
Aha! is a Premium workflow integration, and is available for Voicea Premium or Teams customers.
This NEW voice command is currently in BETA, try it out and send us your feedback at [email protected]
How To Use It
Setting Up your Aha! Integration:
To setup your Aha! integration, you will first need to get a unique email address from Aha!
- Find your unique email address in Aha! under Settings > Product > Ideas > Configure
- Copy the email address you see under Ideas via email
- Paste your custom email under Email Address to Connect on the Aha! Integration page in the Voicea platform.
Find step-by-step instructions in the Aha! support center here.
Sending Notes to Aha!
- Once your integration has been setup, say "OK EVA, create a note" during your meeting and EVA will create a note in Aha!
- Following your meeting, you can select specific highlights you'd like to push to Aha! from the past meetings page.
- Enable auto-sync if you'd like all your meeting highlights to automatically sync to Aha! after every meeting
- Your highlights will appear under Ideas in the Aha! platform
How To Leverage This Feature
When you receive product feedback on a customer call or team meeting, you can have EVA create a note under Product Ideas in Aha!, so you can quickly prioritize new features and assign them to members of your team.