What Is This Feature?
Share meeting highlights captured by EVA to OneNote to help you remember important action items and follow ups from your meeting.
OneNote is a Standard workflow integration, and is available to users on a Premium Trial, Premium, Pro, Standard or Teams plan.
How To Use It
We just rolled out a NEW OneNote integration, if you had previously connected your Voicea account to OneNote, you’ll need to reconnect to OneNote following the steps outlined below:
Setting Up your OneNote Integration:
- Go to the OneNote Integrations page in the Voicea platform (do not use “MICROSOFT ONENOTE (LEGACY)” integration)
- Click on “Connect to OneNote” and you’ll be redirected to a Microsoft login page to enter your credentials
Sending Notes to OneNote
- Following your meeting, you can select specific highlights you'd like to push to OneNote from the past meetings page.
- Select the OneNote Notebook and Section you’d like your highlights to sync to (optionally you can add a comment), and click “send”.
- Your highlights will appear as a new page in your OneNote notebook.
How To Leverage This Feature
Have EVA create a note in OneNote to help you remember important action items and follow ups from your meeting.