What Is This Feature?
Using voice commands, you can have EVA create a note in Monday to help you remember important action items and follow ups from your meeting.
After your meeting, you can also select specific highlights to push to Monday as notes from the past meeting page in the Voicea platform.
Monday is a Standard workflow integration, and is available to users on a Premium Trial, Premium, Pro, Standard or Teams plan.
This NEW voice command is currently in BETA, try it out and send us your feedback at [email protected]
Getting Set Up:
- To setup your Monday integration, you will first need to get a unique email address from Monday. Find instructions on where to find your unique email address here.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Make sure you are using the correct Monday.com email configuration. There are numerous ways to send email into Monday.com, and the help-center article documents multiple options. Only one option will work with Voicea. The exact instructions on how to do this are at the bottom of the Monday.com help-center, but for convenience, they are pasted below as well.
- Log into Monday.com and click on your profile picture in the top right corner of the account.
- In your Monday.com account, choose My Profile > Email Integration
- Under "Update any pulse via email," you will find two options:
- Pulse ID - which is to send an email to a pulse inside the updates section.
- Board ID - which is to send an email to a board as a new pulse.
- Copy the address of your choice.
- Go to the board/pulse you want to send pulses to, and copy the ID. For example, the board ID is the number at the end of the URL in your browser's address bar.
- Paste that ID in place of the (#ID) in the address you copied from earlier.
- Now, you can use this new email address to send pulses from a different email address than the one you normally use.
- Note: You should exclude the parentheses in order for this custom email address to work!
- Note: Please use these links cautiously and with discretion as these hold the account's API key.
Using This Integration:
- Once your integration has been setup, say "OK EVA, create a note" during your meeting and EVA will create a note in Monday.
- Following your meeting, you can select specific highlights you'd like to push to Monday from the past meetings page.
How To Leverage This Feature
Have EVA create a note in Monday (either using voice commands during your meeting or from the past meeting page following your meeting) to help you remember important action items and follow ups from your meeting.