What Is This Feature?
Using voice commands, you can have EVA create a ticket in Jira to help you remember important action items and follow ups from your meeting.
Jira is a Premium workflow integration, and is available for Voicea Premium or Teams customers.
This NEW voice command is currently in BETA, try it out and send us your feedback at [email protected]
How To Use It
- To setup your Jira integration, you will first need to get a unique email address from Jira. Find instructions on where to find your unique email address here.
- The JIRA instructions can seem a bit more daunting than they actually are. Simply log into JIRA, and click on Settings --> System Settings --> Incoming Email.
- In the "Mail Handler" section, use the email address you wish to map to (default is the JIRA Cloud Email Handler), and under the Mail Handler section, click Edit.
- Select the email that you wish to use, and the action that you wish to map to.
- Click next to change the project, ticket, and assignee settings that you wish to use when you push in highlights into JIRA.
- Click save.
Once your integration has been setup, say "OK EVA, create a ticket" during your meeting and EVA will create a ticket in Jira.
How To Leverage This Feature
Use this voice command during a meeting to capture action items and push them to Jira as a ticket to ensure you won't forget important follow ups.