What Is This Feature?
You might want to gain access to a meeting which you do not yet have access to. For instance, you might have received a Slack message with a link back to the original meeting, or you might be clicking on a record in Salesforce which links back to a meeting in the Voicea platform. Or someone from the meeting might have simply shared a link to a specific point in the meeting to you. In order to gain access to this meeting, you must request access and the meeting owner must approve your access.
How it Works:
- You can request access to any meeting in the platform, simply by clicking on the meeting link and being logged into the Voicea platform.
- If you do not have access to the meeting, you will see that all of the fields of the meeting are locked, and you will not be able to see any details about that meeting. The title of the meeting will always be "Private Meeting".
- To request access, you can click on the Request Access button. This will send an email to the meeting owner, letting them know that you would like access.
- Once you have requested access, the meeting owner can choose to approve your access.
- If you are approved, you will be added as a Collaborator on the meeting and will get an email letting you know that you have been successfully granted access to the meeting.