What Is This Feature?
The Voicea integration into Salesforce enables users to easily log meetings and sync notes under the relevant Opportunity or Account in Salesforce, making it easy to track account history, all under the relevant record in Salesforce.
The integration does not require any customization by end-users or administrative privileges - all you have to do is link your Salesforce account and invite EVA to your meetings.
Once integrated, you can manually push highlights from any meeting into Salesforce, or you can enable auto-sync to have highlights automatically synced to Salesforce after every meeting. Voicea uses the attendees from your meeting and looks them up inside of Salesforce to determine which Opportunity, Account, Lead or Contact to map the meeting highlights to.
Salesforce is a Premium workflow integration, and is available for Voicea Premium or Teams customers.
There are two ways to share highlights to Salesforce - you can enable Auto-Sync to have Voicea automatically share highlights to Salesforce after every meeting, or manually from the Past Meeting page in the Voicea platform.
- Manual Sync: to manually send highlights from Voicea to Salesforce, navigate to the relevant meeting and select the highlights you want to send from the Edit and Share tab. Once you’ve selected the highlights you want to share, click on the Salesforce icon. Voicea will either sync Highlights as Notes and Meetings as Events or just sync Highlights as Notes in Salesforce based on your Integration Settings.
- Recommended Opportunities or Accounts: if Voicea can match an attendee email address to a Contact in Salesforce, and that Contact is associated with an Opportunity or Account, you will see a list of matched or “Recommended” Opportunities or Accounts to select from when you go to share your meeting highlights.
- Search Existing Opportunities or Accounts: if Voicea can’t match an attendee email to a contact that is associated with an Opportunity or Account in Salesforce, you can easily search for any existing Salesforce Opportunity or Account by typing at least 3 letters into the search box on the Opportunity or Account tab. Once you find the relevant Opportunity or Account, click send to share highlights to Salesforce.
- Create New Account or Opportunity: if Voicea can’t match an attendee email to a contact that is associated with an Opportunity or Account in Salesforce, you have the option to create a new Opportunity or Account directly from the Voicea platform. Voicea will create that new Opportunity or Account on your behalf and add the highlights as Notes to that new Opportunity or Account. Voicea will also create Contacts for the meeting attendees as well.
2) Auto-Sync: if you have enabled Auto-Sync, Voicea will attempt to post highlights as notes and log an event under the relevant record in Salesforce after every meeting. Voicea will sync highlights to the relevant Salesforce record, by matching meeting attendees to Salesforce Contacts, and then the Account or Opportunity associated with that Contact. Highlights are synced after the meeting highlights and transcript have been processed by Voicea (approximately 20 min after your meeting).
- Highlights will be added as Notes, with all Highlights added as a single Note
- Highlights will be synced to the relevant Salesforce record, looking to match in the following order: