What Is This Feature?
Using voice commands, you can have EVA create a task in MeisterTask to help you remember important decisions and follow ups from your meeting.
After your meeting, you can also select specific highlights to push to MeisterTask as tasks from the past meeting page in the Voicea platform.
MeisterTask is a Standard workflow integration, and is available to users on a Premium Trial, Premium, Pro, Standard or Teams plan.
This NEW voice command is currently in BETA, try it out and send us your feedback at [email protected]
How To Use It
Setting Up your Aha! Integration:
To setup your MeisterTask integration, you will first need to get a unique email address from MeisterTask
- Find your unique email address in MeisterTask under Settings > Product > Ideas > Configure
- Copy the email address you see under email
- Paste your custom email under Email Address to Connect on the MeisterTask Integration page in the Voicea platform.
Find step-by-step instructions in the MeisterTask support center here.
Sending Tasks to MeisterTask
- Once your integration has been setup, say "OK EVA, create a task" during your meeting and EVA will create a note in MeisterTask
- Following your meeting, you can select specific highlights you'd like to push to MeisterTask from the past meetings page.
- Enable auto-sync if you'd like all your meeting highlights to automatically sync to MeisterTask after every meeting
- Your highlights will appear under Ideas in the MeisterTask platform
How To Leverage This Feature
When you receive product feedback on a customer call or team meeting, you can have EVA create a note under Product Ideas in MeisterTask, so you can quickly prioritize new features and assign them to members of your team.