What Is This Feature?
Using voice commands, you can have EVA create a note in Things to help you remember important decisions and follow ups from your meeting.
After your meeting, you can also select specific highlights to push to Things as notes from the past meeting page in the Voicea platform.
Things is a Standard workflow integration, and is available to users on a Premium Trial, Premium, Pro, Standard or Teams plan.
This NEW voice command is currently in BETA, try it out and send us your feedback at [email protected]
How To Use It
Setting Up your Things Integration:
To setup your Things integration, you will first need to get a unique email address from Things
- Find your unique email address in Things on the bottom right of the project activity feed
- Copy the email address you see under Email
- Paste your custom email under Email Address to Connect on the Things Integration page in the Voicea platform.
Find step-by-step instructions in the Things help center here.
Sending Notes to Things
- Once your integration has been setup, say "OK EVA, create a note" during your meeting and EVA will create a note in Things
- Following your meeting, you can select specific highlights you'd like to push to Things from the past meetings page.
- Enable auto-sync if you'd like all your meeting highlights to automatically sync to Things after every meeting
- Your highlights will appear as messages in the Things inbox
How To Leverage This Feature
When you receive product feedback on a customer call or team meeting, you can have EVA create a note in Things, so you can quickly prioritize new features and assign them to members of your team.